Sunday, January 27, 2013

My Apologies

My Apologies to all my readers, Yes I know I've been a bit slack and there's no excuse for deserting you guys but I promise to try and do better. I'm currently publishing my first novel, (nothing at all to do with interior design) it's an action, adventure, drama, Aussie outback book lol and I will upload the link to the preview as soon as it is ready. My puppy dog Kiah has been in the Animal Hospital, she tore her cruciate ligament in her knee and has had to have a reconstruction, poor babies still recovering 6 weeks later, but you can imagine how hard it is to keep a Blue Heeler still. My Interior Design course has FINALLY come to an end and I will not be pursuing it as a career, too theory based for me, I need to be out there doing things and my life's dream has always been to help our Australian Wildlife. My plan was Interior Design as a job Wildlife Foster caring as a hobby, but I've switched it around and am now an aspiring Park Ranger. Christmas has been and gone, and yes I missed out on sharing some of the awesome Christmas DIY's of this year, but it'll be around soon enough this year. New years ever and Australia Day have also been and gone so now it's back to business, to get this block up and running and showing everyone what amazing things you can do with a bit of junk.
XX

2 comments:

  1. Holy Wow, Woman! You've had a couple plate-fulls served up recently. Poor doggy -- seeing Kiah with that plastic collar on reminds me of my dearly departed Jocques when he got fixed, and the collar was put on him to prevent him licking the stitches. That was many moons ago. Congrats on publishing your first novel -- good luck! And equally, best wishes for pursuing your new career. I am happy for you that you have found a good combination of your loves/skills that you can pursue in a meaningful manner. So much to do, so little time to do it! Don't apologize for taking time for yourself and figuring out what you want/need to do with your life and taking care of your family (including Kiah, pets are part of our families). Unfortunately, some folks never figure it out, or figure it out just a wee bit too late to be able to do what they might have done if they were still young and vigorous. So, you go for it, Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this with us, you seem to have started the New Year with a new life plan, good for you. Animals are our future and we need as many people around the world to care as there are so many who don't care so thank you for doing this. I feel inspired and hopeful about my chaotic life after reading this so hang in there and let us know.

    ReplyDelete