Friday, February 22, 2013

JenMaestre

This amazing artist designs and sells some of the most beautiful artwork I've seen.

Using only pencils and inspired by the Sea Urchin she can create wonders, Jewelry, Lamps, Desk accessories and sculptures. Now I never imagined that so much could be done with pencils. I'd been amazed by Sophie Vines Pencil Necklaces and Jewelry but Jennifer takes it all to a whole new level.
Her Custom Coloured Pencil Urchins are for sale at her Etsy store, and keep a look out for those amazing sculptures, they're bound to pop up every now and then.

1 comment:

  1. I like the helpful information уou providе in
    уour aгtісleѕ.
    I will bοokmаrk уour blοg
    and chеck again here regulаrly. I'm quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

    Here is my page - keyword

    ReplyDelete