Friday, March 15, 2013

Adopt Don't Shop

Hahahaha, I saw this and I knew I had to share.
I don't know how many of you are familiar with Mike Wolfe (American Pickers) but I LOVE HIM (and him partner Frank) some of the amazing junk they find is well amazing. I can't believe some of the stuff they pull out of those rubbish filled sheds, definitely would be a career to get into!!

Anyways we love American Pickers over here in Australia (We have a whole night on channel '7mate' dedicated to picking) so when I saw this little poster online I had to share it with you all. And I agree completley!! there are way too many beautiful souls in our animal shelters and every single one of them deserves a second chance, so why not give it too them. Kiah was a pound puppy and it's the best thing I've EVER done!!! When you save a dog, they know and your bond is so much stronger for it, trust me. So please, if your considering getting a new puppy, check your local shelter first and find some rusty gold!!!!

Follow Mike Wolfe here and keep up with their rust dusted picks!!
Even follow his beautiful Heeler Ruby as she recovers from ACL Surgery!!



No comments:

Post a Comment