Friday, March 15, 2013

Little Tree Furniture


I came across this online store Little Tree Furniture whilst putting together some designs this morning. They are a UK based store but their range is beautiful so I reckon it'd be worth paying the shipping!!!
The range that really caught my eyes was the 'upcycled' style of the Reclaimed range. They use all recycled materials and their designs (even though many people are now working with reclaimed timber) look very unique. They stock practically EVERYTHING you would need in a room from Mirrors to Beds, TV Units and Wardrobes. My personal Favorite of their collections would have to be the reclaimed Ashburn (Pictured above) I know it looks a little overwhelming with so much of the wood in one shot BUT one placed in a clean line, neutral room would really make it something to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment