Sunday, March 10, 2013

Queen Anne Single Bed

Hey everyone!!!
Sorry I haven't been posting as much as I would like to, will definitely move you guys up the list of priorities now that my book is almost to the publish and launch stages and my schooling is FINALLY over!!!
So I have this Queen Anne Single Bed sitting around doing nothing in the garage. You know me, Upcycling is everything, but I'm having trouble bringing myself to destroy this Original Wooden Style.
So let me know what you think, should I strip it down, splash on some colour and give it a new life, refurbish it's former glory OR pull it apart and try to craft something other than a Bed from it. (interesting challenge that one is)
Your input would be greatly appreciated, really struggling with the internal debate about this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment