Sunday, March 10, 2013

Upcycled Television


Now I do think I touched on Upcycled suitcase cat/dog beds in a much older 'Suitcases' post, but as soon as I spotted this I knew it deserved a spot on my blog.
This particular cats bed has already been sold on Etsy 
(sorry I wasn't quick enough to get in while it was still for sale for you bloggers)
BUT they are easy to make yourself, if you have an item to make it from. Another very popular one are the very old Mac Desktop Computers. First up you need to get into the guts of the computer/tv, how this is accomplished depends on the design of the item your using. Rid of all the insides, Cables, Lights, Chips, Everything!! then once the insides are cleaned out you should be able to pop the screen out quite easily from the inside. Just remember it is quite big and heavy, so be careful. Then clean it all up, dust and paint if necessary! Reassemble so the access point is now the hole where the screen once sat, then insert a cat/dog bed and a cat/dog into the vintage item.
Then Voila, your own adorable little Vintage Cat/Dog bed!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
    on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you
    epoxy coatings
    glue removal
    floor levelling
    Polished concrete sydney
    concrete repairs
    concrete coatings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new
    stuff you post."

    Womens watches
    Mens Watches
    Designer Watches
    Brand Name Watches
    Cheap Watches

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
    on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you

    POLISHED CONCRETE SYDNEY
    CONCRETE RESURFACING SYDNEY
    FLOOR LEVELLING SYDNEY
    CONCRETE REPAIRS SYDNEY
    EPOXY COATINGS SYDNEY
    CONCRETE POLISHING SYDNEY
    Happy Times

    ReplyDelete